The Adidas ISS US National Lab x UltraBoost 20 ‘Core Black’ EG1341 is a limited edition shoe that combines style and performance to create the ultimate running experience. Designed in collaboration with the International Space Station (ISS) US National Lab, this shoe pushes the boundaries of innovation and delivers the next level of comfort and support for runners.
1. Enhanced Cushioning: The UltraBoost 20 is equipped with Adidas’ highly responsive Boost technology, providing unmatched energy return with every stride. This cushioning system reduces the impact on joints, allowing you to run longer and faster without compromising on comfort.
2. Adaptive Primeknit Upper: The shoe features a seamless Primeknit upper that adapts to the shape of your foot, providing a snug and supportive fit. The lightweight and breathable material ensures maximum airflow, keeping your feet cool and comfortable even during intense workouts.
3. Continental Rubber Outsole: The durable Continental rubber outsole offers exceptional traction on both wet and dry surfaces, providing a secure grip and preventing slippage. This feature ensures stable and confident running, regardless of the weather conditions.
4. Collaboration with ISS US National Lab: This limited edition shoe showcases Adidas’ partnership with the ISS US National Lab. Inspired by space exploration, it features metallic silver details and branding, representing the spirit of innovation and pushing boundaries.
– Style Code: EG1341
– Colorway: Core Black/Core Black/Metallic Silver
– Upper Material: Primeknit
– Sole Material: Continental Rubber
– Closure: Lace-up
– Heel Height: Standard
– Weight: Approximately 10.9 ounces (size may vary)
– Limited Edition: Yes
– Recommended Use: Running, Training, Lifestyle
With the Adidas ISS US National Lab x UltraBoost 20 ‘Core Black’ EG1341, you can experience unparalleled comfort and style while elevating your running performance. Be part of the innovation and reach new heights with this exclusive collaboration between Adidas and the ISS US National Lab.